Muktinath Yatra from Gorakhpur
Fix departure dates for Muktinath Yatra 6 nights 7 days: Date will announce soon.
- Region: India / Nepal.
- Tour Activity Type: Group Tour.
- Group Size: Any.
- Duration: 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, 8 days.
- Difficulty Level: Easy, Medium.
- Best time to Travel: March to June and September to December.
- Trip Begins and Ends at: Gorakhpur.
- Maximum Altitude Gain: 3,800 meters / 12, 467 feet (Muktinath Temple).
- Border Entry and Exit for Nepal: Sunauli / Bhairahawa.
- Type of Accommodation: Hotel / Guest House.
TVisiting Muktinath Temple is one in the bucket list for every Hindus in this world, Muktinath is one of the oldest Vishnu temples on our planet. Both Hindus and Buddhists believe in Muktinath. We at Divine Kailash provide all type of tour package for Muktinath Yatra, we have 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, and 8 days tour packages for Muktinath. You can reach Muktinath by road, by flight, and by helicopter based on your budget. Muktinath Temple is situated on an altitude of 3800 meters in Lower Mustang region of Nepal amidst a lot of snow-capped mountains. Muktinath Temple is a pagoda-style temple, you can see other temples in Muktinath premises like Jwala Mai temple, Buddha Temple, Shiva temple, and few other temples.
Today we will pick you from the railway station/airport and drive towards the Sonauli border which is 95 Kilometres from Gorakhpur. The road till the border is good and goes through a lot of Tarai villages. We stop for some time at the border for vehicle entry permit procedures which takes more than one hour. After finishing all the paper works, we proceed further. We visit Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha on the way then proceed further towards Lake-town Pokhara. Most part of the road till Pokhara goes through mountains where you can see a lot of mountain top villages. After reaching Pokhara we will rest in our hotel. 8 to 9 hours.
Today after breakfast we will start for our local sightseeing in Pokhara valley. We will visit Bindhyabasini temple, Goddess Bindhyabasini who is the sister of goddess Durga is worshipped here. Then we will visit Davis waterfall, which is a spectacular waterfall in the Pokhara valley. Then we will visit Gupteswar Mahadev cave you need to get down deep into the cave to visit Gupteswar Mahadev. After Gupteswar Mahadev we will visit the most popular Taal Barahi Temple, which is on a small Island on Phewa Lake, you need a boat ride to reach the temple. The rest of the day will be a leisure day so you can go for shopping or roam around the lakeside street.
Today we will start our journey to Jomsom which is the gateway to Muktinath. Jomsom is a small town situated in the Mustang region of Nepal on an altitude of 2800 meters. Jomsom is a narrow valley amidst high mountains alongside the holy Kaligandaki River. The road till Jomsom goes through high mountains, you can see many beautiful villages, apple orchards, pine forests, beautiful waterfalls also you can see many beautiful snow-capped mountains from the road. The entire road journey goes alongside the Kaligandaki River. 9 to 10 hours.
Early morning, we will start the important journey of our tour. Today we will visit the holy Muktinath Temple. We need to walk for 25 minutes from the vehicle stand to temple as vehicles are not allowed till the temple. You can do all your rituals after arrival in Muktinath Temple. You can bath in 108 water springs and do a puja inside the temple. After fining all our rituals we will return to Jeep stand and start our return journey to Pokhara. We will return to Pokhara on the same road. 9 to 10 hours.
Today we will start our journey to Manakamana Devi Temple which is 100 kilometers from Lake-town Pokhara. The Temple is situated on top of a mountain and you need to take one of the kind cable car rides to reach the Temple. Manakamana cable car is considered one of the longest in Asia. Manakamana is Goddess Bhagwati, an incarnation of Devi Parvati. After visiting the Temple, we will return down in the same cable car and start our onward journey to Kathmandu. 8 to 9 hours
Today we will visit some of the must-visit places in Kathmandu valley. We will visit Pashupatinath Temple which is the most important Shiva Temple in the entire world, then we will visit Guhyeshwari Temple which is situated 1 kilometer from Pashupatinath Temple and situated on the bank of Bagmati River. Guhyeshwari is a Shakti Peeth. After visiting these two temples we will visit Jal Narayan Temple also known as Budhanilkantha Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then we will visit Swayambhunath which is a prominent Buddhist Stupa and a famous monastery. After finishing all these places, we will return to our hotel. In the evening you can visit the colorful streets of Kathmandu for shopping.
Today is the last day of our journey, we will start early as we need to travel a long distance. We will stop again for some time at the border for the paper check then start our journey towards Gorakhpur. We will drop you near the station so you can go for your onward journey. If you are staying in Gorakhpur, then you can visit Gorakhnath Temple. Trip Ends.
- 3 nights accommodations in Pokhara in a standard hotel with breakfast and dinner.
- 2 nights accommodation in Kathmandu in a standard hotel with breakfast and dinner.
- 1-night accommodation in Jomsom in a standard hotel with breakfast and dinner.
- Gorakhpur to Gorakhpur transport in a private vehicle.
- Pokhara Jomsom Muktinath transport in a SUV.
- Annapurna entry permit and TAAN permit.
- Pokhara sightseeing.
- Kathmandu sightseeing.
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Gorakhpur.
- Food and beverages not mentioned in inclusions.
- Additional accommodation and food expenses if trek gets delayed due to weather, flight cancellation, health, or any other reason.
- Personal expenses.
- Any type of entry fee to temples, museums, etc.
- Health Insurance, Personal Insurance, and other travel insurance.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury, or any health problem.
- Manaokamana Devi cable car fee (if you are visiting).
- Nepalese visa fee (not required for Indian Nationals).
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.