A Guide to Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter
Often regarded as Mukti Kshetra, Muktinath is one of the four major religious sites of Nepal. Each year 25% of the Hindu devotees embark on the Muktinath journey and travel thousands of kilometers to attain nirvana and get rid of the birth and rebirth cycle. Muktinath, one of 108 Vaishnava shrines, is an auspicious site and holds immense religious significance. Every year, ceremonies are held in Rishi Tarpani, Ram Navami, and Vijaya Dashami. Thousands of Hindus and Buddhist pilgrims offer homage to the sacred place during these times. Against a backdrop of incredible natural beauty and surrounded by snow-covered Annapurna Range, the Muktinath Tour by Helicopter not only gives you the chance to meet your spiritual self but also soothes your inner self. Even during COVID-19, you can trust Divine Kailash to offer you a safe yatra.
Check Out Our Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter
Our Muktinath Yatra by helicopter is a specially crafted tour package that gives you a comfortable travel option. Won’t it be nice to travel soaking in the scenic beauties of the Himalayas? Our Muktinath Yatra by helicopter package takes you to Muktinath holy mandir within an hour. After visiting the Temple, you can return to Pokhara on the same day. You can take the chopper from Kathmandu or Pokhara based on your convenience. Connect with us to know more about the Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter cost.
- You start your Muktinath Yatra by helicopter from Pokhara or Kathmandu.
- This is the fastest way to reach Muktinath.
- The helicopter generally lands close to the Temple.
- You will get a halt time of 1 hour.
- The minimum Muktinath Yatra by helicopter cost starts from INR. 40, 000.
Helipad near Muktinath Temple. 10 minutes walk from the main Temple.
Take the Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter from Kathmandu
The Muktinath Yatra by helicopter takes you to the laps of snow-capped mountains at Thorong-La mountain pass, in the Mustang district of Nepal. You will be at an altitude of 3, 800 meters above sea level here.
Here are the highlights of the Muktinath Yatra by helicopter
- Travel from Kathmandu to Muktinath by a chartered helicopter.
- Muktinath holy mandir visit.
- It is a 3 hours journey from Kathmandu.
- Amazing view of Mount Manaslu, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna - the world's seventh, eighth, and tenth highest peak.
- Views of Jomsom, the holy Gandaki River, Kagbeni, and Muktinath Village.
- Panoramic views of towering snow-capped mountains like Fishtail, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Tukuche Peak, etc.
- Bird's eye view of Rupa Tal, Begnas Tal, Fewa Tal, and Pokhara Valley.
- A marvelous landscape view of Mustang District.
- An adventurous horse ride from Helipad to Temple gate (optional).
- Holy bath in 108 sacred water springs and 2 holy Kunda.
Overview of the Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter
The Muktinath Yatra by helicopter is one of the easiest ways to visit Muktinath holy Dham in a short period. You will be flown directly to the Muktinath either from Pokhara or Kathmandu. Our Muktinath Yatra by helicopter is a three-hour ride package from Kathmandu that includes one hour for flying (one way) and 1 hour of grounded time for Muktinath darshan.
Get ready to fly high above the beautiful scenic valleys and enjoy the stunning view of the snow-capped peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. We guarantee you will get the best Muktinath Yatra by helicopter cost experience. The whole two-way journey takes 2 hours from Pokhara and 3 hours from Kathmandu.
Time Needed for the Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter
The Muktinath Yatra by helicopter from Kathmandu is a one-hour flying distance and thirty minutes from Pokhara. The temple is situated within a few minutes walking distance from the helipad. You will get a minimum of 1 hour for Muktinath darshan after landing at the helipad at Muktinath. However, please note that Muktinath Dham is a windy place. The wind speed and time is taken for pooja might affect the flying time.
Number of People Taken for Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter
You will get four and five-seater helicopters for charter for Muktinath Yatra by helicopter. Reach out to Divine Kailash to discuss the Muktinath Yatra by helicopter cost. We guarantee you will find cost-effective solutions in our inventory of dynamic packages.
A Few Other Ways to Reach Muktinath Temple without helicopter
If not Muktinath Yatra by helicopter, you can even reach your holy destination by flight or road.
- By Road: Reach Muktinath holy place by road from Pokhara, which is 200 Kilometers. The road journey takes 10 hours from Pokhara. Staying overnight at Jomsom, you can visit Muktinath situated 25 Kilometers from Jomsom town the next day.
- By flight from Kathmandu: You can reach your destination for Muktinath Yatra 2021 by flight from Pokhara. Mountain flights operate daily from Pokhara to Jomsom. The journey takes 20 minutes. After arriving in Jomsom, travel 25 kilometers more by road.
At Divine Kailash, we are dedicated to making your Muktinath tour by helicopter a comfortable and memorable one. Please feel free to reach out to us and check out our wide range of Muktinath Yatra 2021 package options from Gorakhpur and Kathmandu.
Muktinath Temple with Holy Mukti Kunda
Muktinath Tour by Helicopter Rules
- When inside the helicopter, riders must follow the rules according to their pilot.
- Maintain discipline.
- Co-operate with each other.
- Riders must be attentive and careful while inside the helicopter.
- Be punctual.
- Wear masks.
- Carry sanitizers.
- Maintain Covid Protocols.
- Carry COVID-19 vaccination reports.
- Should follow tour guidelines according to their tourist’s guide.
Muktinath Yatra By Helicopter Trip Inclusions
- Flight tickets.
- Helipad pickup & sightseeing by private car.
- Airport transfer.
- All applicable taxes, including airport tax.
Muktinath Trip by Helicopter Package Exclusions
- Any personal expenses - laundry, drinks, telephone/fax calls, shopping, etc.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any meals apart from the ones included in our package.
- Any tips to hotel staff, drivers.
- Rescue and Emergency Evacuation Charges, Medical, and Hospital Expenses in case of any emergency.
- Entrance fees while sightseeing.
- Any expenses for accidents.
- Any expenses due to flight delays, rescheduling, or cancellations.
- Extra Accommodation and food if the trip is delayed/postponed due to weather or other unavoidable circumstances.
Why should you opt for Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter?
On the Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter, you will be traversing through the clouds, making their way through beautiful rolling mountains. It does not only give you a thrilling experience, but also saves a lot of time, and long tedious treks. Do you want to taste this thrill? Book our Muktinath Yatra by helicopter package.
How to book Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter?
Divine Kailash is a go-to name among Yatris for affordable Muktinath Yatra by helicopter package deals. If you want to embark on this spiritual, yet thrilling journey, connect with us. We offer yatra packages that can cater to all needs, preferences, and budgets. You will get to experience divinity with comfort and safety.
COVID-19 Precautions for Muktinath Yatra by Helicopter
Our Muktinath Yatra by helicopter package comes with the guarantee of 100% proper COVID-19 precautions like the following:
- Every staff member working with us is fully vaccinated.
- Wearing masks is mandatory for both our staff and Yatris.
- We maintain proper social distancing and encourage every client to do the same.
- Every vehicle we use for your travel is thoroughly sanitized.
- We mandate every Yatri's carry their vaccination certificates along with COVID-19 reports.