Fix departure dates for Muktinath Yatra 6 nights 7 days: Date will announce soon.
- Region: India / Nepal.
- Tour Activity Type: Group Tour.
- Group Size: Any.
- Duration: 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, 8 days.
- Difficulty Level: Easy, Medium.
- Best time to Travel: March to June and September to December.
- Trip Begins and Ends at: Gorakhpur.
- Maximum Altitude Gain: 3,800 meters / 12, 467 feet (Muktinath Temple).
- Border Entry and Exit for Nepal: Sunauli / Bhairahawa.
- Type of Accommodation: Hotel / Guest House.
Visiting Muktinath Temple is one in the bucket list for every Hindus in this world, Muktinath is one of the oldest Vishnu temples on our planet. Both Hindus and Buddhists believe in Muktinath. We at Divine Kailash provide all type of tour package for Muktinath Yatra, we have 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, and 8 days tour packages for Muktinath. You can reach Muktinath by road, by flight, and by helicopter based on your budget. Muktinath Temple is situated on an altitude of 3800 meters in Lower Mustang region of Nepal amidst a lot of snow-capped mountains. Muktinath Temple is a pagoda-style temple, you can see other temples in Muktinath premises like Jwala Mai temple, Buddha Temple, Shiva temple, and few other temples.
Checkout our Muktinath Tour Photo Gallery